The fee to pronounce a couple married ("solemnize a marriage") is set by Massachusetts statute for simple civil ceremonies: $100 in Waltham; $150 elsewhere in Massachusetts.
Justice Orr's comprehensive wedding fee of $500 includes the statutory pronouncement fee as well as the following:
- Customized wedding ceremony plan
- Two pre-wedding appointments
- Consultation by email and phone as needed
- Rehearsal or dry-run at ceremony location
- Keepsake Wedding Certificate
Other life ceremonies include renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies, baby namings, house blessings, and memorial and graveside services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-899-5468 for additional details and fees.